Magma Magnetic Technologies Opens UK Sales Office


(press release - Feb 9, 2016) -  A Company that specializes in designing, manufacturing and supplying magnets and magnetic assemblies have announced that they have opened a UK sales office in order to reach out to and better serve customers located there.



Magma Magnetic Technologies Ltd. provide a turnkey solution of magnets design, production and supply, to 1st and 2nd tier manufacturers within the several verticals including Automotive, Home Appliances, Industrial and Electronic Manufacturing Services.


Gil Itzhaki, Magma’s CEO:


"Given its rich manufacturing and technological heritage, the United Kingdom is an important market for us and we are delighted to now have an office there. By having a local presence in the United Kingdom, we can provide a better service to both existing and new clients"


The company offers in-house technological infrastructure of both engineering know-how and supporting software and hardware, enabling Magma to offer custom solutions to its customers.


About Magma Magnetic Technologies Ltd.:
Magma was founded in Kibbutz Gesher in the Jordan Valley in 1979. Magma has specialized in the production and trade of permanent magnets since its inception. Following a growing demand for the incorporation of magnets in technology, Magma has entered the arena of planning and producing magnetic solutions for all types of industry.
Magma’s main customer base consists of producers who need special magnets, made according to their specifications and requirements. These magnets are used in a wide range of applications including electric motors, magnetic clutches, loudspeakers, NMR technology, magnetic separators or conveyors and more.
Magma exports 90% of its turnover to markets in Europe and North America while the remaining 10% is sold on the local market. 40% of Magma’s overseas customers are active in the automotive industry.


Professionals interested in learning more about Magma - can email at: 



Click to Read More Articles:


FLC - Flower Exporters - By Air - Seven Things You Need to Know

Pictures: ALMI Plastic Industries at the Tel-Aviv Convention Center - Exhibition 


Successful Exhibitions for Soflex Contact Lenses


Pictures: The Ofertex Booth at the Heimtextil Show in Germany

Successful Field Trial Results for EdenShield’s GateKeeper System Precedes Sales in Israel 


Michael Aaronson - Former Director of Lachmi Cookies Joins Skylimit as Trade Division CEO


Meet Soflex Contact Lenses at the OPTI Munich 2016 Show


Video: EZpack is Now Presenting the EZshower - The Ultimate Solution for Outdoor Showers


Now in the Moscow Subway - Silentium's Active Noise Reduction Booth


Case Study: Selling to The Off-Road Industry - B2B - Part 1

Innovation in Crop Protection


Netafim's Former Director for Asia Joins Skylimit


Soflex at the HKTDC Hong Kong Optical Fair


Pictures: EZpack Water's Innovative Transport Systems for Flexible Water Containers


Ofertex Will Be Exhibiting at the Following Exhibitions in 2016


SHI FENG MEDICAL from China Visits MDC Medical


Gatwick Airport Chooses Servision to Protect its Vehicles


Case Study: Entering a New Market & Preparing the Grounds for Business Development


Business Development in Denmark - Part 1

Picture: The MDC Medical Team at the Medica Show in Germany


Pictures - GIGI Cosmetics at the Cosmoprof Asia 2015 Show 


SerVision will be Exhibiting at the Transport Security Expo in London - Dec' 2-3


Kawar Arak Awarded with Gold Medal in the New York International Spirits 2015 Competitions 


Company Spotlight: Vascular Graft Solutions: VGS 


Pictures and Case Study - Selling to the Israeli Market 


GIGI Cosmetics @ Cosmoprof Asia 2015


Find us on:

2020 (4)
May (1)
April (1)
2019 (5)
July (1)
June (1)
2018 (7)
June (3)
2017 (36)
August (3)
July (1)
June (2)
May (4)
April (1)
March (6)
2016 (116)
August (6)
July (9)
June (14)
May (11)
April (11)
March (16)
2015 (140)
October (12)
August (12)
July (14)
June (12)
May (12)
April (11)
March (13)
January (12)
2014 (56)
October (14)
August (1)
Webinar: Direction & Opportunities: East Africa"
Israel is One of the Leading Countries With Innovative Solutions To COVID-19
Supporting Israeli Manufacturers & Companies During These Challenging Times
Viral Outbreaks & Quarantining a City
Israeli exports reach a record $114 billion in 2019
SkySaver - The Ultimate Rescue Solution from Tower Cranes
Dr. Kleein Cosmetics Available Now in Indonesia
Entering the Scandinavian Market with Skylimit
Foodtech Exhibition- Greece
Polish Companies Interested in the Israeli Market
© All rights reserved to IsraelExporter